Adventure Sligo Weekend Activity Packages in Sligo
Make a night of it, with a weekend or midweek break
Riverside Hotel with Northwest Adventure Tours
Riverside Hotel, in the heart of Sligo town are offering a two-day guided hiking break with two nights B&B in 3-star hotel for €205pps.
- Climb three iconic Sligo peaks including the table topped Benbulben, the Ox mountains, and Knocknarea. We finish the hikes with a coastal trail that stops at the now famous Strandhill Peoples Market in an airplane hanger set in the sand dunes. Here we enjoy a paella lunch and come world class coffee after an epic 3 days of hiking.
- Contact William for booking: www.northwestadventuretours.ie
- View Hotel
Pier Head Hotel with Island View Riding Stables
Pier Head Hotel, Spa & Leisure Centre in Mullaghmore, 3-star hotel are offering a package with two nights B&B and an evening meal, 5 hours/sessions horse riding with Island View Riding Stables for €296pps
- Or book an 8 hours /sessions horse riding for €387pps. Children (age 15 and under) rates available at €242/ €307 respectively. Single Room Supplement €55.
- Stay at Lookout B&B, located at Island View Riding Stables who are offering a package with two nights B&B 5 hours/sessions horse riding with Island View Riding Stables for €240pps or 8 hours /sessions horse riding for €314pps. Children (age 15 and under) rates available at €205/ €258 respectively. Single Room Supplement €18.
- Contact: Ursula on 071-9166156 and 086-1956615
- View Hotel
Ocean Wave Lodge with Sligo Surf Experience
Experience more in Sligo with your guide to the waves Seamus Mc Goldrick. This professional bodyboarder and Strandhill native offers the best surf experiences for youths, adults, families and groups along Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way in a safe, fun environment. This 2.5 hour guided experience includes all surfing equipment and access to changing rooms. Just bring swimming gear and a towel. Contact Seamus on 087-7471915.
- Ocean Wave Lodge offer two night B&B with two surf lessons with Sligo Surf Experience at €180pps
- View B&B
Temple House with Wild Wet Adventures
Temple House are offering a package with two nights B&B and evening meal with a choice of Kayaking, Canoeing or Stand Up Padding from €249pps.
- Hear the story of the Knights Templar at Temple House and see the ruins of the castle as you kayak along the lake. History….. https://www.templehouse.ie/about-us/history
- Wild Wet Adventures offers on the water tuition on a one-to-one basis, or to families or groups. Offering kayaking, canoeing, SUP on the lake and guided walks in the Ox Mountains.
- Wild Wet Adventures is run by John Barrett, their activities are located at Temple House lake less than 5 minutes from the main house.
- View Hotel
Hens & Stags Sligo
Organise and plan group weekends in Sligo with a particular focus on the hen and stag market. We have over 100 packages available which typically include accommodation, activities, meals, transfers and VIP entry to nightclubs. We offer a complimentary group management system for all parties booking with us. This really takes the hassle out of collecting monies. With automatic reminders; the ability to pay by instalments and multi-package functionality – it’s very easy to organise and keep track of payments from your group. Our team is on the ground at the weekend to ensure our groups have the very best experience of Sligo as possible. We are 5-Star rated on Trustpilot. More information.