Adventure Sligo Weekend Activity Packages in Sligo
Make a night of it, with a weekend or midweek break
Riverside Hotel with Northwest Adventure Tours
Riverside Hotel, in the heart of Sligo town are offering a two-day guided hiking break with two nights B&B in 3-star hotel for €205pps.
- Climb three iconic Sligo peaks including the table topped Benbulben, the Ox mountains, and Knocknarea. We finish the hikes with a coastal trail that stops at the now famous Strandhill Peoples Market in an airplane hanger set in the sand dunes. Here we enjoy a paella lunch and come world class coffee after an epic 3 days of hiking.
- Contact William for booking: www.northwestadventuretours.ie
- View Hotel
Pier Head Hotel with Island View Riding Stables
Pier Head Hotel, Spa & Leisure Centre in Mullaghmore, 3-star hotel are offering a package with two nights B&B and an evening meal, 5 hours/sessions horse riding with Island View Riding Stables for €296pps
- Or book an 8 hours /sessions horse riding for €387pps. Children (age 15 and under) rates available at €242/ €307 respectively. Single Room Supplement €55.
- Stay at Lookout B&B, located at Island View Riding Stables who are offering a package with two nights B&B 5 hours/sessions horse riding with Island View Riding Stables for €240pps or 8 hours /sessions horse riding for €314pps. Children (age 15 and under) rates available at €205/ €258 respectively. Single Room Supplement €18.
- Contact: Ursula on 071-9166156 and 086-1956615
- View Hotel
Ocean Wave Lodge with Sligo Surf Experience
Experience more in Sligo with your guide to the waves Seamus Mc Goldrick. This professional bodyboarder and Strandhill native offers the best surf experiences for youths, adults, families and groups along Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way in a safe, fun environment. This 2.5 hour guided experience includes all surfing equipment and access to changing rooms. Just bring swimming gear and a towel. Contact Seamus on 087-7471915.
- Ocean Wave Lodge offer two night B&B with two surf lessons with Sligo Surf Experience at €180pps
- View B&B
Temple House with Wild Wet Adventures
Temple House are offering a package with two nights B&B and evening meal with a choice of Kayaking, Canoeing or Stand Up Padding from €249pps.
- Hear the story of the Knights Templar at Temple House and see the ruins of the castle as you kayak along the lake. History….. https://www.templehouse.ie/about-us/history
- Wild Wet Adventures offers on the water tuition on a one-to-one basis, or to families or groups. Offering kayaking, canoeing, SUP on the lake and guided walks in the Ox Mountains.
- Wild Wet Adventures is run by John Barrett, their activities are located at Temple House lake less than 5 minutes from the main house.
- View Hotel
Your Wellbeing Warrior with Sligo Park Hotel
This coming January take the time to boost your vitality and inject a sense of mischief into your self-care routine. Join Blaithin, Your Wellbeing Warrior on a weekend of Yoga Adventures that will enhance your sense of wellbeing whilst deepening your knowledge of your own body and patterns.
Wild and Well Weekend from 7pm Friday 31st January to 3pm Sunday 2nd Feb – The perfect getaway for those looking for a little more action from their Yoga weekend.
- Kicking off on Friday evening with an enlivening Yoga & Drumming Workshop this weekend will take you on a journey of adventure, releasing stress of modern life and building energy for an uplifting year ahead.
- On Saturday and Sunday morning you will be guided through two 90min Yoga workshops designed to set you up with tools to take you through the year.
- Saturday and Sunday afternoons will be spent outdoors with a Hike to Yoga Saturday graded C (Easy ramble) and a cruisy Bike to Yoga and Brunch on Sunday. Both outdoor excursions will include rest stops for nature meditations and outdoor yoga fun.
- €299 Includes 2 nights B&B, 2 Dinners, Workshops and Excursions.
- This wonderful package is brought to you by the Sligo Park Hotel and Leisure Centre. During your stay you’ll have access to the leisure facilities, gym, swimming pool, steam room and sauna. Book here.
- View Hotel
Sligo Bay SUP with Sligo Park Hotel
Sligo Park Hotel and Sligo Bay Sup are teaming up to offer you an unforgettable few days in Co. Sligo.
- The offer includes a weekend package of €149pps which includes 2 nights bed & breakfast and one dinner in the beautiful Sligo Park Hotel just 2km outside Sligo town in the heart of the Yeats County.
- Enjoy a SUP session at a discounted rate of €35 per person with Niall and the crew from Sligo Bay Sup.
- They offer beginner and improver lessons along with tours of the rugged Sligo coastline.
- The chilled-out lessons will take you paddling at stunning areas such as Rosses Point, Lissadell, Streedagh Beach, Mullaghmore and Doorly Park.
- View Hotel and book your stay.
Hens & Stags Sligo
Organise and plan group weekends in Sligo with a particular focus on the hen and stag market. We have over 100 packages available which typically include accommodation, activities, meals, transfers and VIP entry to nightclubs. We offer a complimentary group management system for all parties booking with us. This really takes the hassle out of collecting monies. With automatic reminders; the ability to pay by instalments and multi-package functionality – it’s very easy to organise and keep track of payments from your group. Our team is on the ground at the weekend to ensure our groups have the very best experience of Sligo as possible. We are 5-Star rated on Trustpilot. More information.